Kailen Rosenberg, Oprah Winfrey and Paul Carrick Brunson Launch Largest Dating Show in Television History,Lovetown, USA, on Oprah Winfrey’s Network/OWN and BBC Worldwide. Coming Soon!
Code of Ethics
“I founded the National Association of Elite and Professional Matchmakers to bring a stronger level of awareness and ethics to the industry. The goal of NAEPM is to create a higher standard for the industry by focusing on honesty, integrity and always putting the best interests of the client first. I believe we can all work together in this wonderful industry of love to help bring soulmates together.” – Kailen Rosenberg
Kai-len Love and Life Architects™ is committed to conducting business the right way. That’s why Kailen Rosenberg founded the National Association of Elite and Professional Matchmakers (NAEPM).
NAEPM is committed to the highest level of industry standards when bringing love and people together. Members of this exclusive group are responsible for providing every client with honesty, respect and quality service. Above all, they must adhere to these ethical principles:
- Pledge to attain the highest levels of professionalism and representation on behalf of our clients and potential clients.
- Promise to always be forthright and honest regarding our clientele, and the expectations for each and every client.
- Commit to focus our attention on the “quality” not “quantity” of our matching and clientele.
- Pledge to diligently protect the privacy and well being of our clients.
- Uphold the highest of standards in qualifying all potential matches on behalf of our clients with “their” best interest in mind, focusing on true matchmaking and intuition, not random selection, being personally involved from beginning to end.
- Ensure that every client receives the attention and respect they deserve while rendering our service.
- Commit to the quality of service for each of our clients through ongoing communication.
- Commit to accountability through bi-annual “client satisfaction evaluations” based on the quality of service and compatible matching.
- Pledge to uphold a divorce policy, not matching any client who has been divorced less than six months, preferably one year allowing them time to heal.
- Encourage all members to have a vested interest in their clients’ success by also rewarding them with a marriage bonus based on each successful marriage.
- Pledge to diligently adhere to all applicable Federal, State and Local laws relating to the industry.