Code of Ethics
Minneapolis matchmaker Kailen Rosenberg holds The Love Architects to a strict code of ethics.
- Pledge to attain the highest levels of professionalism and representation on behalf of clients and potential clients.
- Promise to be forthright and honest with our clients.
- Commit to focus our attention on the quality, not quantity, of our matches and clients.
- Pledge to protect the privacy and wellbeing of our clients.
- Uphold the highest standards in qualifying all potential matches on behalf of our clients, focusing on true matchmaking and intuition, not random selection, being personally involved from beginning to end.
- Ensure that every client receives the attention and respect he or she deserves.
- Commit to the quality of service for each of our clients through ongoing communication.
- Pledge to uphold a divorce policy by not matching any client who has been divorced less than six months, and preferably one year, allowing them time to heal.
- Pledge to adhere to all applicable federal, state and local laws relating to the industry.
Learn about The Love Architects’ matchmaking services that help you find the love and life you deserve.